In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions
following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy
Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client",
“You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and
accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company",
“Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”,
or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration
of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the
Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a
fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting
the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated
services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English
Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular,
plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as
interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Governing bodies have created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, hand-outs or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Cash or Personal Cheque with Bankers Card, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full before the goods are shipped. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
An order that has been placed on this website cannot be cancelled.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused services, shall not be refunded.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of Atom Vapes LLC. The Company does not warrant that the products or services from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best of the company’s ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services, products and the full content of this website.
This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the United States and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or telephone numbers.
This company is registered in United States of America, 3000 High View Drive, Suite 2424, Henderson, Nevada, 89014.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of international governing bodies govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and international courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of Atom Vapes LLC.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or purchasing of goods indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
Facebook Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- The following rules apply to giveaways and prizes offered exclusively on Facebook only.
- The prize draw opens on the same date and time of the Facebook post. The prize draw closes on the specified time on the post.
- The prize will be one of Atom Vapes exciting products. No cash or other prize alternative is available.
- In order to qualify, the page and the post must be liked before the close date. Atom Vapes will randomly pick a winner from all qualifying likes no longer than 5 days after the closing date.
- Atom Vapes never add the Contestants’ personal information to mailing lists, sell it, or give it away.
- No purchase is necessary to enter any giveaway.
- Contestants must be a Facebook fan to be eligible for Atom Vapes Facebook giveaways.
- One entry per mailing address, except for when the Contestant qualifies for extra entries.
- The Contestant must be 18 years of age to enter.
- The Contestant must be willing to give Atom Vapes their full name, email, contact number and mailing address if they are the selected winner.
- Atom Vapes select winner(s) based on the date and time recorded on the comments posted in response the giveaway or trivia question. The winner has 2 days to respond with their mailing address via email to email@example.com. If Atom Vapes have not heard from the winner within 2 days Atom Vapes may select another winner, or forfeit the prize. Atom Vapes are not responsible for emails going into the Contestants’ junk folder.
- Atom Vapes will announce the winners name on the Atom Vapes Facebook page. If the Contestant does not want their name published then please do not enter the prize draw.
- Atom Vapes will share the Contestants’ name, contact number and mailing address to the shipping company for shipping purposes only. Atom Vapes are not responsible for third party privacy rules. Atom Vapes never share the non-winners' information, even with a sponsor.
- Specific rules stated in individual giveaways apply.
- Atom Vapes reserves the right to change or alter these rules at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The Contestant must understand that they are providing their information to Atom Vapes and not to Facebook. The information the Contestant provides will only be used for prize notification and fulfilment purposes.
Twitter Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw opens at the same date and time of the tweet. The prize draw closes at the specified time on the tweet.
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary. To enter the draw, entrants must retweet.
- The prize will be one of Atom Vapes exciting products. No cash or other prize alternative is available. The prize is not transferable.
- Atom Vapes will randomly pick a winner from all qualifying retweets no longer than 5 days after the closing date.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Atom Vapes and the winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here. The winner will be contacted no longer than 5 days after the closing date via, Twitter and/or email. The winner has 2 days to respond with their mailing address, full name, and contact number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winners will be announced via Twitter no longer than 5 days after the closing date.
- The tweet may not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content, nor deviate from the original Twitter message.
- Entrants are encouraged to not retweet more than once or create fake accounts to enter multiple times. If caught doing so they will be disqualified and removed from entering other prize draws and giveaways.
- By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they meet the entry criteria and that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion and in the event of any dispute. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age, not employees (or members of their families) of Atom Vapes, or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- To the extent that the law allows the Atom Vapes will not be held responsible for any disappointment, errors, mistakes, accident, technical problems, loss, damage, or anything whatsoever, relating to the prize draw.
- These terms, together with the website terms on the Atom Vapes website at www.atomvapes.com website address constitute the whole agreement between the entrant and the promoter.
© Atom Vapes LLC 2014-2015 All Rights Reserved